Summer Camps in Santa Clarita with A.S.E. Enrichment might sound like a redundant expense to crowd up your child’s summer, but I wanted to let you know about some of the benefits that have been observed in students doing summer camps vs. those who don’t.
- If a student participates in summer camps, they get to see their friends and make new ones from other schools in the area.
- If a student participates in a summer camp with a topic unlike anything he/she has ever done, they might discover a whole new interest/hobby that can potentially turn into a career or at least hours of fun.
- Students in summer camps get to learn some extra-curricular topics in more depth than they are able to during the school year, due to the time needed for core subjects in school and homework, e.g. students who are interested in developing their own video games, can do so in our summer camps, students can learn new life skills, such as cooking or baking or students can indulge their artistic side by participating in an art of ceramics camp. Those actor kids can get some coaching from professional acting coaches to help in their acting career or simply enjoy being part of a musical theater camp or recording their own songs. If your child is athletic or need help with exercise, many fun movement camps can pull them into enjoying physical exercise.
- Summer camps are very affordable for the level of skill that is being shared with the students, since all camps are taught by those who excel in that field, still heavily discounted.
- Students participating in our Summer Academies can even sharpen and enhance their Math, English, and Spanish skills during weekly meetings and therefore knowledge gained through the year will not be forgotten and students can potentially even get ahead.
- Summer camps give parents a few hours break every day and have the kids in a supervised and caring environment.
- Our summer camps are in 3 hour blocks, so you can still do your beach trip after camp or sleep in and do an afternoon session, there is something for everyone!
We hope you can see the many benefits of A.S.E. Summer Camps and join us for some. Click here to see the list of camps or if you want to register now.